Let us Drink & Be Merry! But First, Wine Racks



I go through spurts of my picks for alcoholic beverages, for a month or two I'll be enjoying a glass of smokey single-malt whiskey before dinner, some months I'll take to martinis stacked with olives and other months I like to drink wine, red or white bring it on.  For more than the past couple months I've been enjoying my wine, I'll have a glass here and there and enjoy it with dinner, I have this little person inside whispering to me "it's here to stay" it says.

As of late I've been lining bottles on my kitchen counter, this will be no more as I now am on the hunt for a nice wine-rack, if you haven't noticed there are millions of ugly wine racks out there and very rarely will we come across one that is worth buying.  Here is what I've found.

In the realm of wall mounted wine-racks I found Jakob Wagner & Menu's for $59, a rather interesting skeletal design though a wall-mounted wine rack just isn't my style.





An interesting design by CB2 caught my eye, an Acrylic Leaning Wine Rack for $80, but I can't seem to shake the feeling that it takes too much space.




For storage wine racks we have the Tag Trio Wine Storage Rack for a whopping $299...


... Or the InterMetro Wine Storage Rack for $140 each




Below are two of my favorites, wine racks that may be set on top of counters, islands and other sturdy four-legged furnishings.  First, the Crate & Barrel (coming in a set of 2) Shesham Stacking Wine Rack for a very good price of $50...



But the winner is...

From Pottery Barn, Founders Wine Rack for $40 each- and with tabs to write dates or whatever you please on them!



I saw this wine rack and knew it was the one.  As you probably already know I'm in love with days of old and am drawn to old vintage looking things, the wine rack of dark wood embellished with metal paper tab frames reminds me of a french vineyard somewhere deep in the country side of Provence, I think, how fitting!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...